Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Beginning of the giving season

Thank you all for being followers of my blog post, I even got feedback that made me feel good. I'm going to continue posting prose and poems from The Fridge Magnet Chronicles until the end of the year and see how it goes. I will try to be better at catching things needing an edit, spelling, too many similar words in a paragraph, etc. But I'll just confess that a few of those post were early morning (not a morning person) or after too much too drink (can't pass up sparkling or other wine when a friend offers.) It's finally raining here making today dark and dreary and much as I would like to spend this stormy day rummage through the files finding something to share, have to make myself go to work. Watch for a posting very soon, have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment