Sunday, December 1, 2013

December already!

Can you believe it's December 1st in this beautiful area I call home? I'm in a t-shirt and sandals and I think it's going to be 75 degrees today. Survived the past week with birthday and Thanksgiving falling just two days apart and still did homework and housework and oh yeah that other work that I actually get paid for! As I'm sure some of you who followed my posting from the past know I was calling the previous birthday year my magical year, I was 56 and had obviously been born in 1956. Well, didn't really get to finish everything I had hoped for during that time so... Now the new birthday arrived and I turned 57. Guess what, that's going to be a magical year also! I add 5+7=12, 1+2=3, yeah baby 3 is my lucky number. LOL! I'll bet I can make every year from now on somehow be a magical year just by making up my own brand of numerology. Ok, so keep tuning in and I'll let you know how this will all be working. More later. "-)

No comments:

Post a Comment