Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sockmonkey Travels to Gannimal House

It's all my sister's fault, she started taking her sockmonkey on trips and posting pics etc. So when we were going on our trip to VA and D.C. she and Chadd were going on vacation to New Mexico, it became a battle of the traveling sockmonkeys. It was a long first day on the way back east beginning in S. F. at 10 a.m. At a stop in Orange County California the text on my phone was letting me know that Brie had no way into the house since her purse was in someone's car, was any door or window open that she could break in. Ally to the rescue since she has a key. Next stop, Chicago where we waited awhile for the connecting flight to Norfolk. By then I knew I was glad I had gotten anxiety pills from the doctor, took one after boarding and promptly fell asleep waking up at 10 p.m. eastern daylight time in Norfolk. Sockmonkey napped most of the trip too. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment