Saturday, February 23, 2013

What to pack...

I know, you're thinking right now that you are ready to read part 3 of Highway Hypnosis. Well I'll get to that in a few days, no worries. Have to share at this time about what I packed for my trip that helped bring Mrs. Sailor home to California. Once I had my flight ticket and knew this was really going to happen, I started to gather and purge from the closet. Sailor son had informed me that it had turned cold out in Chesapeake, also was checking daily as to the weather along the route. You will be impressed to know that with the helpful idea that I would wear layers and changing my mind of what to bring on a daily basis leading up to January 8th, I packed everything for a 5-6 day drive in a rolling backpack and a tote bag. The most important items were my new comfy tennis shoes and the faux leopard print rain boots. Oh and then there was also the multicolored scarf and the fingerless gloves that could turn into mittens. There you have it, a girl can see the U.S. and be bohemian fashionable as well. Maybe I could start a workshop on helping other women learn minimalist packing skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment