Friday, January 16, 2015

New semester

I've got another new semester of college. Yes I'm still a college student, since 1984. Might never have a degree but that's ok. I learn stuff and it's a tax write off. My class is an online Anthropology so I can get educated about people, cultures etc. I'll keep you posted but so far so good, the book was available at the JC bookstore for used price. I'll share a paper I wrote back in 2010 for a Comparative Mythology class. It was also a great class.

Sky Goddess Nut

So how long is this traveling papyrus portrait artist going to be? I stripped naked and painted my body blue for this? Obviously he isn't aware of who I am. Guess I have my brother to thank. It was his  bright idea and being my husband as well as my bro gotta do the love and obey stuff.

Thankfully I don't have that god awful head-dress on, imagine having to hold that up while making the arced sky pose You know, shouldn't I be on a ladder? Oh wait; it's the kids who use the ladder, not me.

I hope all the women of Egypt appreciate the pain and suffering I am going through for this. And I don't just want my image on a papyrus; I want it carved into temples and other places around the countryside. I don't think that's asking for too much.

What, now he's taking a smoke break! I could just scream! I AM THE GODDESS OF THE NIGHT-TIME SKY FOR HEAVENS SAKE!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment