Sunday, January 18, 2015

college paper from 2010 continued...

Let's now pick up where we left off in the day of the life of Sky Goddess Nut. We last had our Egyptian goddess posing for the royal papyrus artist, she is not happy!

...There are ways to deal with this guy once we are finished with this nonsense. I realize I am friend and protector of the dead; well he might be joining those ranks sooner than he thinks.

Whoa, it's starting to look a little dark out there. Hey artist dude, I have things outside to swallow like the Sun for the evening. Maybe I need a break, did you ever think of that? I did after all give birth to the moon and a bunch of those other planets just this morning. I do have some responsibility tonight and really need to get done here.

Oh good, looks like things are wrapping up. I am so going to go looking for my husband/bro and give him my what for over his big idea of making my official goddess portrait!

No comments:

Post a Comment