Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mid-month, Mid-week meltdown

Ever have one of those days when you think if you don't let yourself burst into tears your chest is going to explode. Or your throat or your head. And to top it off just got to a sad part in my latest read The Help. Of course I haven't got enough to distract me since I'm still unemployed, guess I'm feeling a little stressed because also wheezing and over-eating. Those are the sure signs of me being on emotional overload. I am also missing Mr. and Mrs. Sailor, three thousand miles away. But the good news is that this weekend get to have the annual AMIGAS (August Moon Intelligent Girls Adventure Spa) in Redwood Valley with my bff. It's two days of hanging our feet in the doughboy pool, drinking champagne with a blackberry floating in it and crafting til all hours of the night. Just seeing that in print is already perking up my spirits. Maybe I'll just go get my hula hoop and put on my favorite oldies station and hope nobody decides to drop by without warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment