Tuesday, February 3, 2015

High school time travel story part 2

So back in the 70's kids still wrote cursive. I was pretty good at handwriting unlike now when I barely can tell what I wrote one minute ago. Here's the time travelers Connie and Vern, let's see where the machine sent them.

...to the year 1823. As they're drifting on the stream of time Connie spots something in the mist.
"There's something out there that looks like a rowboat," says Connie.
"Ahoy there mates,"said a voice.
"Who's out there," ask Vern.
"My name is Captain Billy Bang."
The rowboat came closer.
"What are you doing here?" ask Vern.
"What am I doing here? That's what I was about to ask you," said Captain Billy Bang.
"We're going to the year 1823." says Connie, "And we have to hurry."
"So do I, so guess I'll say good-bye and maybe we'll meet again," said the Captain.

Just riveting isn't it. Who is the mysterious Captain and where will the stream of time land Connie and Vern? Stay tuned for the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment