Sunday, December 28, 2014

Never forgetting a first love

How had the last couple weeks gotten away from me? Holidays will do that to a person. Here I was promising to keep the blog going after my birthday month, wrote about my dear friend Karen and then just sort of let everything be my excuse.

I will share though in this post how a person from my past is always remembered right around Christmas time, my first love from high school. James was his name, he had beautiful blue eyes and we were both sagitarius his birthday being on the cusp in December.

He was the one my parents always disliked, no mom and dad want their little girl pining away over a boy that's in and out of juvie! But this one made beautiful drawings and sang me songs! How can you not be in love with someone like that? Well although I ran across lots of poems I wrote about him I won't torture you with the angst of a teenage girl who loves a boy who's always leaving her.

I've got a story about James in the editing stage, maybe one day I can unearth that one and put it out there for the world to read. So anyhow, want to wish James health and hopefulness on his 59th belated birthday! I think last I heard he was in pretty bad shape but may his art and memories keep him in a halfway decent state of well being.

Watch for a really compelling story coming NYE that was written by me in high school! You won't want to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment